In Person: request, complete and submit a paper application at
180 Mills Gap Rd., Fletcher, NC 28732
By Mail: mail your resume to P.O. Box 189, Fletcher, NC 28732
We would love to be able to get back to every applicant, but due to the number of applications we receive, it is not practical for us to contact you all. With that in mind, please understand that we will only contact you if we need more information, or if you have been selected for an interview.
Name and phone number
Start and end dates of employment
Description of job duties (be specific, especially about types of machines and products you have worked with)
Education (degrees and certificates)
Jobs posted on indeed.com are regular full time positions (selected candidates will be hired as BRM employees)
Jobs posted on friday-staffing.com are temporary positions (selected candidates will be hired as Friday Staffing employees, assigned to BRM).
Temporary associates are not automatically hired, but are considered for transfer to regular full time positions before they are advertised to the public.
BRM uses third party salary surveys of local companies to ensure our wages are consistent with the market value for similar jobs. We take experience level into consideration when offering a starting wage, and tie raises to performance level.
• Our people!
• We find purpose in being a part of making vehicles safe
• We have been in business for nearly 30 years.
• We keep our staff informed through a monthly newsletter and quarterly plant-wide meetings, so employees know what’s happening and how the company is doing.
• Holding blood drives
• Participating in the United Way campaign
• Donating land to Fletcher Park
• Practicing environmentally responsible manufacturing
• We support team building and show gratitude through activities, such as quarterly employee luncheons.